Donate to help victims of the Maui wildfires
The devastating Maui wildfires have destroyed historic Lahaina, as of today almost 100 lives have been lost with many still missing and unaccounted for, along with thousands of homes and businesses destroyed. Please consider a donation to the charities below to assist those in need.
- Hawaii Community Foundation Maui Strong fund: Focusing on rapid response and working with local nonprofits to understand community needs. More details.
- Maui Food Bank: Collecting and distributing food to help the hungry in Maui County. More details.
- Maui United Way: Providing direct relief to families and nonprofits. More details.
- The Salvation Army Hawaiian and Pacific Islands Division: Providing food and resources for evacuees. More details.
- Public Schools of Hawaii Foundation: Partnering with the state Department of Education to support school communities in West Maui through Oct. 1. More details.
- Council for Native Hawaiian Advancement: Matching up to $1.5 million in donations for Maui fire victims as of Friday evening. More details.
- Maui Humane Society: Supporting shelters for displaced people and animals, and caring for injured animals. More details.
- World Central Kitchen: Providing meals to people in need by partnering with local organizations. More details.
- Hawaii Lions Foundation: Marching up to $25,000 in donations for Maui disaster relief efforts. More details.